Many people don’t like the taste of water.
Here’s some tips to help you stay healthy and hydrated.
Water is so important for us!
Here are some major benefits of staying hydrated!
- Increases Brain Power
- Provides Energy. Need a mental boost?
- Promotes Healthy Weight Management and Weight Loss. …
- Flush Out Toxins. …
- Maintains your plumbing Regularity. …
- Improves Your Complexion. …
- Boosts Immune System. …
- Prevents Headaches. …
- Prevents Cramps and Sprains.
Water can taste bitter or even gross depending on where you live and what your water source is.
Here are easy ways to make your
- Run the tap cold and/or add ice.
- Make tea.
- Broths, hot soups.
- Use 50/50 water with strong JUICE,
like cranberry, pomegranate, grape, apple.
A good way to get more water!
Be careful about sugar tho!
- Add fresh fruit.
- Make it bubbly, bubbly seltzer,
carbonated water. Seltzer maker
- Add sugar-free flavour.
Find a good one that doesn’t have additives.
By the way… I know another quick-and-easy flavour booster for water that
improves mental clarity,
It also has 5 MORE BENEFITS that I would love to tell you about!
Feel free to private message me and I’ll let you more about this health changing drink!
Cheers to YOU!